Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three great teacher

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Three  great teacher Empty Three great teacher Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:55 pm

muanhanh

Admin

Three  great teacher Teachers-1
When Hasan, a Muslim sage close to death, someone asked him: "O Hasan, who is his master?"

Hasan replied: "Those of us teachers to no end. If the name of the point you would probably would take months or every year, and thus too late because our time is very limited. But we can after about three of our teachers.

The first one is a thief. There once was lost in the desert, when we look to be a village, then it was very late, every home will go to bed. But eventually we found one, he was carved walls of a house in the village. I asked him where possible refuge in, he replied, "this of night it's hard to find places to stay, he can go in my place if he does not mind living with a thief."

The man is amazing. I linger there were quite a month! Every night he say: "I go to work here. He stay home and pray for me!" Every time he came back we were asked, "stolen anything?" and he will answer: "Today is not, but tomorrow I will try, but can do." I have never seen him in desperation, he was always happy.

There are times I have pondered and pondered for many years to realize it is not a truth. I fell into despair, so desperate that I thought I must stop all this nonsense. Immediately afterwards I suddenly remembered the thief, who every night is assured: "Tomorrow I will do, but can do!"

The second teacher was a dog. When we drink the river water, have a dog appears. It also thirsty. But when I looked down the river, he saw his shadow, but thought it was another dog. Frightened, it howled and ran away. But then it went thirsty back. Finally, despite the fear in my heart, it jumped into the river and the shadow disappeared. I understand this is a message sent to us: people must know to win hearts with fear in action.

The last teacher was a child. To a city I saw it and a baby on hand a lighted candle to place in the temple. Asked the boy: "I lit the candle itself is not it?" The boy replied, "We must." Paragraph asked: "Now it is time not lit, but only a moment later was lighted. So I know not the light come from?"

The boy laughed, blowing the candle went out and said: "He saw the light was gone, so he told the light has to go?"

Ao's ego was completely collapsed, ancient metal knowledge of cheese also fall under. Then we test out their own ignorance. And then we throw away all proud of their knowledge.

It is true that we can say is no one master, but this does not mean you are not a student. We see things as teacher. The spirit of learning is always more open to all people. I learn from all things, from trees to grass the other clouds in the sky. We do not have a teacher because we have millions of people have learned that teachers whenever possible. It is essential in life is always a pupil. This means what? Means the ability to learn, always willing to learn to accept the meaning of things.
Tags the sad ending | Aspirations blossom | no clothes | My mother opened | The portrait | to live longer | Young people with | Mother must be | outlook on life |

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết