Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do not judge

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Do not judge Empty Do not judge Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:03 pm

muanhanh

Admin

Do not judge Thien_nhien
Do not condemn anyone. Since you do not know how their lives as well as what is happening in their souls and what they are struggling to overcome.

Just got a call, the doctor rushed to the hospital. He was wearing surgical attire and proceed immediately to the operating room. At that time, the boy's father was about to surgery was waiting at the door.

I saw the ball doctor, the father immediately said, "Why did he come to this hour? He did not know my son is so critical? Honestly he has no professional responsibility is it? "

The doctor calmly replied, "Sorry, I was not online so I ca not present at the hospital. But I just received a telegram to the right here ... And yet I want to calm the mind a bit to prepare for surgery. "

The father angrily: "Pure mind game?! Suppose his child is in the emergency room, he can not retreat? If his son is dying, what would you do? "

The doctor smiled in reply

"I will say what Job said in the Bible: 'Naked from the dust, I will return
dust itself nakedness. Jesus was born, God took away, please bless'. The doctors can not afford to keep him alive. He let go and pray for his son. We will do its best and hope on the grace of God. "

"Dissuade others as myself has nothing seems too easy." The father complained.

Surgery room door closed. The doctor was hard for several hours in the chamber operation. And he left the surgery room in joy: "Thank God. His son was saved. For more details, ask the nurse has helped me. " Do not wait for the answer of the father, the doctor straight out the gate and left the hospital.

Upon seeing the shadow nurse appeared, the father said immediately:

"What kind of arrogance but rather to like that! Even he was not even take a moment answer me know the status of my son. "

The nurse bent over, tears flowed. In emotion, she answered slowly: "I only son of his died yesterday due to an accident. Today I'm worried that a funeral for him. But I just received a telegram to his right to save his son. Now I was back on the climate continues to worry his beloved son. "

Do not condemn anyone. Since you do not know how their lives as well as what is happening in their souls and what they are struggling to overcome.
Tags: The warning signals of cancer | Annoyed with | Rice Cooker | simple ways to prevent skin cancer |
their wedding day | women eating eggs | her husband| people addicted to

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết