Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

French Pharmacie Skincare Favourites

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1French Pharmacie Skincare Favourites  Empty French Pharmacie Skincare Favourites Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:34 pm

muanhanh

Admin

you are the best Lisa, thanks for making your videos. i saw video by pixiwoo, she made it 2 days after yours, featuring a lot of the same products. no shame!

EXPLOITEDFIGHT 3 days ago in playlist Uploaded videos

i went to City Pharma yesterday. amazing. great tip.

fergalandolive 4 days ago

Lisa,

Do you recommend the Dior one essential serum booster? Also any tips on italian pharnacie's?

juicy444 5 days ago

hi lisa, i was wondering what eyeliner did you use here - is it a liquid or an ink and what's the brand? thank you

cabrerajoanne 5 days ago

I wish we had a french pharmacies here in America specially in Miami Florida x

Monica Herrera 1 week ago

Question: Does Bioderma take of waterproof mascara? Always looking for anything that works on waterproof products..

Sofia Nicander 1 week ago in playlist Uploaded videos

lisa you look so pretty in this video, what are you wearing on your lips? thanks so much

Darcy Gilbert 1 week ago in playlist Uploaded videos

For those of you who want to find a pharmacy in Paris with a wide range of brands, there is the pharmacy section in the Monoprix next to Blanche station (near the Moulin Rouge). It's small but amazing the amount of products and brands they have fit in! It is almost like they put a real french pharmacy in the middle of the supermarket! Thank you Lisa for this video. I could listen to you all day!

melpasculli 1 week ago

Lisa,what eyeliner would you recommend for sensitive eyes? I've tried everything, even the Clinique one but it doesn't work

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết