Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whips sow aggression and violence in children's hearts.

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

muanhanh

Admin

She NT, my colleague, the recent wave became worried, not stand sitting still and the mind, the 'cloud cloud' does not focus on work. As his close friends, I nibbled it was a conversation she shared, somehow suddenly son is in grade 6 have an attitude of 'hate' her. Mother also asked what 'the speaker, roughly' enthusiasm, not counting heal.

I lay the words 'So you have' sinned 'What's with you?' - 'Yeah, this walk is rather stressful, sometimes I also' angry fish cutting board cutting '.

A study of the Russian Academy of Medicine showed that every fourth family, a family used to whip a time / date of educating their children. And one third of mothers after hitting children often torment themselves: "Why am I doing this?"

It is no coincidence, physical punishment for children to be strongly opposed. It is said that seed whips aggression, violence on children's hearts. The children or scolding, spanking very difficult to distinguish good - bad back and willing parents quarrels.

Here are a few measures to help parents teach children who do not need to 'vitamin whip'.

A. 'Update' timetable of the
Parents must not only understand the child's activities at home, but also to regularly communicate with the teacher or carer to stay up the changes in the child's psychological.

However, the update time of the full expression, does not mean that parents control the child too tightly, making children feel immediate, easily prevail cramped psychological resistance, regardless of need.

Two. Listening to books is the upper
Scolded or whipped them extra that permanently scar and forming contact aversion, parental alienation. There are many cases where children slip into the road damage is caused by a too strict education and suffer from 'my parents as the king commands' from the baby.

Therefore, instead of typing scolded young adults learn to be patient, listen help children 'take off' pressure, free from negative emotions.

Parents need to listen, to understand the share. (Photo).

3. There is a constructive
Many parents often exaggerating when her off. The words sour exaggeration, insult or aggravate the defects of the child that feels taken unjustly. Sometimes, only worth one's sins, his parents raised to five, to ten. Children will get angry and "revenge" by not listening.

Adults should respect for children, such children will not feel lost, not lonely. Meanwhile, children will understand that his parents are very loving and will be docile, more obedient.

4. Angry just like pouring oil fire
Rather than see the child just as bad as too serious, you consider this is an opportunity for you to direct my mind to good behavior. See things that way you will be less angry, less impatient and will effectively educate a lot better.

Five. Be a good role model
First of all, children often imitate their parents. Therefore, regardless of whether you do, your children will mimic their own way. Children often try to observe and perform the things we see in everyday life. That means you should set an example for the children in all aspects. Follow the rules you set for yourself. For example, if the kids want clean and neat at home, you should set the example by thoroughly cleaning the house treatment for children - safe fruits

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết