Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quang Ninh: Terrible fire at coal mine

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Quang Ninh: Terrible fire at coal mine  Empty Quang Ninh: Terrible fire at coal mine Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:52 pm

muanhanh

Admin

Conflict occurred between two groups of coal gleaners. They pulled out guns to shoot each others. Two people were injured and many properties were damaged in the incident.

On October 4, the Quang Ninh Police Agency finalized investigation on the murder, destruction of property and disturbing public order case that happened on September 30 at the coal field of the Tay Nam Da Mai Coal Company, in Cam Pha City, Quang Ninh Province.

The police arrested three people, including: Hoang Van Hung, Nguyen Van Luan (both born in 1981, in Cam Tay Ward, Cam Pha City) and Nguyen Van Cuong (30, from Thanh Ha District, Hai Duong City).

According to police, due to a dispute in coal gleaning, the two groups of coal gleaners, including Hoang Van Hung, Nguyen Van Luyen and Nguyen Van Cuong exchanged blows.

During the fight, the two sides suddenly pulled out guns to fire at each others. Vu Tri Thoai (born in 1985, Bac Giang Province), a member of Hoang Van Hung’s group and Le Van Ha (born in 1978, Thanh Hoa Province), of Nguyen Van Luyen’s team, were injured by gunshot.

In addition, some properties such as excavators, cars, etc. were damaged.

Immediately after the incident, the local police investigated and prosecuted four defendants for murder, destruction of property and disturbing public order.

At the same time, the authorities ordered urgent arrest of the four defendants in the case. Three of them have been arrested, including Hung, Luan and Cuong.

In the search of Hoang Van Hung’s home in Duong Huy, Cam Pha City, police seized two guns and seven bullets.

P. Lan

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết