Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inside Adam Savage's Man Cave: The Bourne Identity Burn Bag

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

muanhanh

Admin

When Jason Bourne tracked down his safe deposit box in The Bourne Identity, he found everything he needed to survive within it. Adam shows Norm his version of the Bourne burn bag, which includes a mixture of actual props from the film, recreations, and replicas.

1,821 likes, 77 dislikes

Top Comments

I love you adam savage, in a completely platonic way of course:}

thomas lamph 1 hour ago 4

Adam Savage is a 'fucking weirdo' who is doing what he loves, is worth 8 million dollars, has his own TV show, has a loving wife and two kids, and is beloved the world over by his fans.

What are you? A sad little internet whiner whose name no doubt suggests exactly what physical features you no doubt lack.

subtlewhatssubtle in reply to ElusiveNutsack (Show the comment) 7 hours ago 3

see all
All Comments (551)
Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!

LOL, good one, one of the few sarcastic responses that genuinely made me laugh.

char1661 in reply to subtlewhatssubtle (Show the comment) 18 minutes ago

App trailers is a cool app where you can get free gift cards, money & more!!! Receive points by watching the videos in the videos section. After that download the app from the video you just watched and receive more points. Points can be converted into money in paypal, gift cards, or whatever you want from the redeem section.

1.Goto the app store and download "App trailers"

2.Use code "Livelovedance21" in the videos section.

3.Instantly receive 100 points to start you off =)

SmilingHappyFaces21 28 minutes ago in playlist YouTube - Most Popular in All Categories

I'd like to have Di'caprio's death certificate.

TheGreatSteve 2 hours ago

Adam's a Bourne fan? Hell yeah!!!
Hey, I found a reason for an American to learn French: Google the dimensions of a French drivers license. (Someone said it is "la dimensions d'une permis de conduire."). Btw, American licenses fit conveniently in the wallet. I'd be pissed off with the dimensions of a French license.

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết