Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Animal to Survive in Space

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1First Animal to Survive in Space  Empty First Animal to Survive in Space Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:03 am

muanhanh

Admin

Tardigrades or "Water bears" are the only creatures that can survive the extreme conditions in the vacuum of outer space.

9,239 likes, 587 dislikes

Top Comments

This was pretty cool. It's a shame that everyone has to have a religious war on every youtube video.

John Sigman 10 minutes ago 4

Actually, people who help themselves help themselves, they just give credit to the god(s) they believe in.

LostTranslation85 in reply to Morphcast (Show the comment) 20 minutes ago 3

see all
All Comments (13,911)
Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!
Show 9 new comments. Update automatically

aren't religious folk or holy rollers closed minded just think about how they are to the gays its a whole new frontier and they just don't except it

law123ist 12 seconds ago

- And I say children, because only by indoctrinating children can they ever hope to succeed in making their veiws accepted as fact.

LostTranslation85 in reply to Morphcast (Show the comment) 49 seconds ago

this guy is soo weird!!!!! 6:41

215louden 1 minute ago

You didn't answer any of my questions. You could be a politician.

entrailgod in reply to LostTranslation85 (Show the comment) 1 minute ago

It can and it can't. There will always be the people who disagree. There is no changing that fact.

Morphcast in reply to entrailgod (Show the comment) 1 minute ago

"tardigrades came from space coz they can withstand it and survive".... oh man, don't know whether to laugh or cry

onilef65 1 minute ago

I'm not surprised by a microorganism surviving in space... I'm fascinated that it has fucking legs!

rushindulen in reply to balibaliist (Show the comment) 1 minute ago

wow

lek1423 2 minutes ago

There's a line between personal conviction and reality, though. 2 + 2 doesn't equal orange. When people like fundamentalists and creationists take religious texts as seriously as they do, they are wrong. Despite all the imperical evidence that points to the contrary, they are so close-mindend and 'stuck', that they will still deny it. The problem occurs when these people try to convince children that these things are actually true.

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết