Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trip to Kyoto - Part Three: Maiko Kimono Rental

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

muanhanh

Admin

I dream about going to Japan one day,is beautifull!

MsLaPreciosa 1 month ago

You can tell they aren't real. The real ones smile constantly and know how to walk to make the outfit look best. These girls move like modern girls and act like modern girls, just in different garb.

KimonoHire 8 months ago

Are you referring to the samurai pants (hakama)? They also sometimes come with kataginu (The vests with enlarged shoulders). 

KimonoHire in reply to curseofa5r5a (Show the comment) 8 months ago

where exactly in kyoto can you go to rent a maiko kimono? is there a place where you can go to rent a geisha kimono?

ForeverBeautyful22 1 year ago

Yukata are also made from materials like cotton (kimono silk) and can also be worn as pajamas

mangakoibito 1 year ago

Yukata are less formal (like wearing jeans) and a kimono is more formal generally made for more expensvie materal and the can have much longer sleeves. I saw one that the sleeves reached the persons ankles! More like a prom dress

mangakoibito in reply to SarahBaraful (Show the comment) 1 year ago

sorry if these question seems kinda blunt, but what is the difference between a kimono and a yukata?(i think i spelled it wrong xD) thanks!

SarahBaraful 1 year ago

MAIKOSAN

Kyoutoの舞子さん

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết