Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Android 4.0 on the Raspberry Pi - First successful build

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

muanhanh

Admin

@JonDeth The manufactuer says that it can run 1080p video (which doesn't surprise me that much), so this is a legitimate computer, though it is still just running 256MB of ram. The whole point of the Rasberry Pi was to give the youth of this generation a computer to learn coding on, so that's what it'll be best at, but it can do quite a bit of what a non-gamer would need a computer to do.

inteli722 1 hour ago

should i buy this? Can I edit videos with this? Can I hook up my roxio and record with this?

TheOMGcomedies 5 days ago

I try the ethernet 2.3 versión, it works, the speed of the mouse is so slow, but with the keyboard moves better, the ethernet connection doesn't work in DHCP but if you put it in manual mode and you introduce de IP, Netmask, DNS and gateway, you can go out to internet without sound, I try to connect and search a hard disc but I can't, I try to connect a USB Blutooth and it doesn't work, the same with a belkin USB wireless, I'm waiting for the Android 4, anybody know when could be available?...

germankrispy 1 week ago

I want to install one in my car for streaming video through my 7" touch screen head unit, maybe some gaming and recording from a USB camera.

JonDeth in reply to CrysisLTU2 (Show the comment) 1 week ago

+1 I thought the very minimum was 512MB not 256MB.

Bred0nSch00lV2 in reply to VelocityMW2 (Show the comment) 2 weeks ago

How does it?

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết