Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

The useful experience for life

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1The  useful experience for  life Empty The useful experience for life Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:21 pm

muanhanh

Admin

1 - The simplest way to kill insects or organized picnics in the summer barbecue in the yard

In an outdoor party people are disturbed by small flying insects bondage, but to take drugs when there is a spray Listerine around the yard and four wooden platform then just disappear insects out. By the second year I also imitate, filled Listerine into a 4 ounce spray bottle and spray around the seat taken away where I sat when I saw mosquitoes. And that's it, mosquitoes come out. When I organized picnic spray Listerine around, you fly around food, around your children on the swings and from nearby puddles. During the summer I never left the Listerine spray.

Ban also duplicated by me. He sprayed the wooden floor outside and around all the doors .. He said: "They died instantly! It is effective but more expensive. " A bottle of Listerine is $ 1.89 at Target buying used both as a few days in the bug spray cans were expensive but only 30 minutes remaining. I share your experience is as wood door spray (such as doors) should only acid but do not spray around the door frame directly to the door. For window frames, too, and should always spray more kennels. (ThieuVu)

2 - When the car air conditioning should not immediately

When in a car, you first have to turn down ornamental car, wait a few minutes then open your air conditioning.

According to studies, the dashboard, seats and air freshener in your car emit benzene, a carcinogenic toxin (notice the smell of the plastic is heated in a closed car). Also benzene was poisoned bones, causes anemia and reduces white blood cells etc. ... If long-term infection, benzene can cause leukemia (leukemia) increases the risk of cancer, miscarriage and can also thai.

Benzene levels inside the home is acceptable as 50mg / sq.ft. In a car, on all glass windows, parked in the home, this level up to about 400-800 mg. But if parked outdoors under the sun at temperatures above 60F, the benzene levels up to 2000-4000mg ie 40 times the acceptable level ... and so the people sitting in the car of course will breathe an excessive amount of benzene toxicity. So it is recommended to open the car door and the lower glass down to the air inside the car can get out before you in the car.
Benzene is a toxin that has deleterious effects on the kidneys, liver and enter the body when it is difficult to drain out (The Do)

3 - Wash the lids on cans of soda and drink

On a recent Sunday at North Texas, when a woman has not forgotten to go sailing for a few cans of coke in the refrigerator ship. By the second day we had to carry her to the emergency room ... but come on Wednesday, she had breathed his last.

Autopsy concluded the victim had died of disease caused by Leptospira (leptospirosis). The investigation showed that she had been drinking directly from cans of coke rather than to the glass. Tests showed that she was drinking cans of coke contaminated with mouse urine (ie, the germ of the disease mentioned above.)

Mouse urine contains toxic and deadly. Therefore we have to wash the upper part of all soda cans before use, be aware that this soda is stored in the warehouse and then transported directly to stores without a wash.

NYCU A study found that on top of all soda cans are more contaminated than public restrooms are full of meaning and bacterial spores. Well then ... you remember the wash water of soda cans before putting his mouth to drink to avoid disaster. (Oanh Nguyen).

3 - Do not drink with Vodka RedBull

RedBull is a drinks bring capacity (energy drink) produced by the estate's Thai Krating Daeng named.

A group of young adults aged between 20 to 30 gathered together to celebrate all night. Among them, a boy about 26 years to bring VODKA RED BULL (which he had to drink from before). At 3 am, he and some others this mattress to get a little sleep. Now he is laughing, not hurt anything. At about 5 am, the other to wake him this ... he was dead.

After comparative tests, doctors concluded that this young man died from drinking VODKA RED BULL, include plenty of taurine and glucuronolactone stimulants. RED BULL but are sold on the counter at the grocery limonade water, but can be lethal when taken with VODKA.

We should not take more than two cans of RED BULL original (RED BULL nature) per week, if taken with Vodka, the more dangerous because alcohol is debilitating substance (depressant), while caffeine is contained in a substance RedBull like (stimulant).

4 - Do not drink cold water when eating

The Japanese and ships often drink tea in hot meals rather than cold water. It is time we should imitate them.

But that after a full meal and drink a glass of cold water is refreshing fruit. But taking into cold water will solidify the oily food in the stomach and digestion delayed. Once the "block flying" This work with acid, it will break out, the faster intestinal absorption of solid food, and will quickly make up the mesentery fat easily lead to cancer.

So should we sipped hot soup or drink a cup of hot water after meals.

5 - Do not eat shrimp shells when taking vitamin C

A Taiwanese woman died suddenly with signs of bleeding nose, mouth, ears and eyes. The autopsy showed the victim died of arsenic poisoning. The doctor explains death not suicide. not poisoned but only because of ignorance, and arsenic that have been created in the stomach of the dead.

According to survey women taking vitamin C every day. Vitamin C itself is not a problem. The problem is that she was eating shrimp dinner. In fact, shrimp is not a problem because that night her family but why not eat shrimp. But particularly for victims of the matter because she was taking vitamin C.

According to research by University of Chicago, the soft shell of shrimp contains more potassium 5, synthetic chemicals with arsenic into arsenic oxide (As2O5). But fresh food is also not toxic to the human body. However, taking vitamin C at which point on, the chemical reaction occurs, arsenic oxide is converted to ADB arsenic anhydride (As2O3) is toxic can cause paralysis of the small blood vessels of the heart, liver, kidney, intestine and expression tissue, causing bleeding ears, eyes, nose or mouth.

6 - Take a look at the symptoms of stroke

You should remember that the first symptoms of stroke are left arm pain. See also Regional jaw pain.

You may not feel chest pain at the beginning of the stroke. Nausea and sweating are also common symptoms.

About 60 percent of victims of stroke during sleep was "go away" does not wake up. Pain where the jaw can wake the victim wakes up.
When stroke symptoms, they should call an ambulance immediately.

7 - Do not use products with artificial sugar

Those who have used the sugar-free candy Ricola & Fisherman beware because they contain aspartame, a "killer" silent

Those who preferred the sweet taste of artificial substances should know:

Currently in the U.S. have multiple sclerosis disease (multiple sclerosis) and lupus (lupus). This is because many people today use artificial sugar (artificial sweetener) for the coffee or tea Maker. They do this because television is just reminding them Hoai way harmful to health. In fact this is true, the truth is bad for health .. But many of us to use a sugar substitute for many times more dangerous. It is aspartame, and this matter has caused major epidemics mentioned above.

Aspartame is a toxic chemical produced by the company Monsanto. Aspartame is sold worldwide as a sugar substitute and is used in all beverages "diet soft drink" as Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi. Aspartame is also present in the man-made brands such as NutraSweet, Equal and Spoonful., As well as in many other products as substitutes for sugar.

Aspartme is advertised as a product diet (diet product) but actually does not. In fact, aspartame makes users to sign up as always cause carbohydrate cravings. But this is only a tiny fraction of the harmful effects of aspartame as toxic chemicals also alter brain chemistry and thus can cause seizures. Aspartame also alter dopamine levels in the brain, this is very dangerous to the lives of people with Parkinson's disease.
The reason aspartame because one of the toxic constituents of wine it is "wood alcohol". When the temperature of aspartame exceeds 86 degrees F, the wine will turn into formaldehyde and then formic acid and finally into folic axidosis.

Formaldehyde is going to poison as cyanide and arsenic that is, substances that can cause death; the difference is formaldehyde kill silently and slowly. And in the process fatal, it causes many neurological problems. It recorded 92 symptoms by aspartame poisoning leading to coma and death. Most of these symptoms are related to neurological because aspartame attacks and destroys the nervous system. One of the symptoms of lupus that is also "aggressively" as arterial sclerosis, particularly for those who are addicted to drink Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi.

8 - Prevention or fraudulently stolen credit cards

Here are three situations to steal credit card (credit card) are particularly precious and you should read to know:

a. A friend of mine in the gym, key items in his closet and a gym. Tap and finished bathing, he saw a pick up an unlocked cabinet. He himself said, "Strange! It is clear that locked cabinet. " Dressing is done, you control the massage I see nothing wavered and credit card is still quiet enough so she left.

But several weeks later I received your bill credit of up to 14.000 dollars. He called the bank yelling about the confusion, but was told that the bank has no flaws at all. Bank employee asking if I was a credit card is stolen or not? He answered "No", but still considered the withdrawal wallet. Then alas! Credit cards are still there but has been switched on by a similar card but has expired. It turned out thieves have your card fraudulently without my knowledge. Consequently, you have to pay the amount owed for failing to report soon.

Tips: Be careful because many banks have credit for the alarm system transfers of under $ 9,000. So if he stole the little money they have large .... small area into great that you do not know.

b. A draw diners ate out credit card payments. Invoices shall be brought, he signed and the waitress folded bills and two credit card sandwiched in between .. Usually guests so he put in his pocket and squeeze or leave. But that day did not know why he considered the credit card and found ... that is the card of another. He quickly called the waitress, she seemed embarrassed, apologized and brought the cash back card. He guest track shall see as we go, she waved the card for the collection and immediately see people struggling to bend over to do something and then draw the right card. Waitress calmly as if nothing, to bring your card to his customer and apologized.

Tip: You see the name on your credit card every time you sign the papers to buy anything and / or when the sale took your credit card taken away a short time either. Many people such as card check is paid, it's just natural for your credit card.

c. Yesterday I went to pick up a pizza shop had ordered built. I paid by Visa Check Card, and how to withdraw money directly from my bank account. The checkout stand as a teenager. He took my card, review your computer, then left on the counter as transfers are waiting for approval ... and that's normal procedures. While waiting, holding his cell phone and started dialing. I recognized his phone because it's the same with my style and I do not see anything different. Next I hear a "clic" like when I take pictures with my mobile phone. Then he returned to t O card but kept the phone in my hand still looks like is press the button. At that time, I suddenly thought, "So he's shooting something ... if not its a visa card" ... and I noticed track. He put up stalls, is to open the machine. About five seconds later I heard a voice softly took the finished report. Food is very lucky for me, if I do not have the same type of phone as it did after he had discovered. And of course, as soon as they get out of the store I immediately called the bank immediately request to cancel my card.

Tips:
Every credit card, you must be careful not to neglect. You should:
- Notice the one standing next to and what they are doing
- Watch out for the handheld device because it can capture
- As a waiter at the restaurant carrying a credit card and bill you sign, remember to delete your credit card number away. Some restaurants only 4 of the last recorded on the invoice, but many stores are not removed.

I was a victim of credit card fraud. You just believe me, very annoying! Admittedly tricks four stolen credit cards wisely, but if we do always alert, they are also difficult to implement.

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết