Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treatment windshield blurred by rain and fog

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

muanhanh

Admin

Please proceed to show you some useful tips for discretion.

Brothers and sisters,

When driving the heavy rain, the cold morning sun rising from everywhere translucent glass car, turn the heat to melt and wait for the blind, and turned "blind fan out slightly" up to, but far from effective. Do not need it.

More than 20 years ago, I was in San Francisco, land of mist. one day I go out walking in the morning, he saw a something in the U.S. by vehicle glass. So I asked him more topical? He said to "break the blind" and "Rain". It is sold in auto parts stores. Called "RAIN-X" in the yellow bottles, small bottles with 3 fingers, only three or four fellow members, the large bottles in hand, more expensive (a bottle of 4 copper, used for many years I have not all)

Usage: applied to the glass as follows:

*-Clean your vehicle glass for a clean, dry

*-A few drops of Rain-X on the glass and rub the paper towel circle, very thin.

So when the rain, using a fan from water, rain beads members into each round, roll back up on the roof. Glass is clear, that way easily. When blind clinging to vehicle glass in the morning, just turn the wipers first time, that is clear, and blind not further sticking while the car moves. Each year about 3 times and not applied to several applications. More than 20 years, I've used, and found very effective.

Good of you luck.

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết