Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recipes for every kind of jam

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Recipes for every kind of  jam Empty Recipes for every kind of jam Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:53 pm

muanhanh

Admin

The air spring was bustling around the place, we would like to share with you a few tips to make jam festival was delicious and offer our guests a unique light.

Recipes for every kind of  jam 33497544
Tip switch jam (cranberry):

For a delicious cranberry jam jar has beautiful eyes, choose carefully right from the fruit. Cranberry jam is to be planted in the garden, not whipped scenes. Choose fruits are round, not too ripe.

When processing a secret competition to help drive through the fan, should not be soaked with water crushed limestone (lime eating betel) about a few hours, but do not soak too long, will jam smells of lime. Then picked blueberries washed out and then boiled in lime water about 8-10 minutes. Next to the used needle holes in all citrus blueberries, pressing out all water and seeds. Thus when finished dish is very tasty and crunchy jams.

Tip jam me:

Tips to help us more easily peeled me, and the finished product would look better. It was mixed in 2 tablespoons salt 3 quarts water, soak tamarind, tamarind bark will flake off. Then use sharp knife cut me a line along the back wave, separate each by the spiraling shell. When me was a clean shell, in brine for about 2 days, then rinse with water to remove acidic substances.

Tip coconut jam:

When separating the coconut meat from shell, if not careful will end crushed melon, and make the finished product will not be nice. Therefore, additional attention should be paid at double coconut, they were on fire until the rice flakes off, so get the coconut is intact.

Tip jam orange peel, grapefruit peel:

The jam dishes from orange peel, grapefruit pulp is susceptible amateurism posted. Want to make marmalade, candied grapefruit is not bitter orange peel into the pot, poured water, boil for 3 minutes then rinse with cold water. With lemon or grapefruit peel, you should boil again for quite bitter end.

Tip ginger jam:

When you boil the ginger in a little alum, alum will make more ginger and more beautiful.

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết