Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Showing" new and clean bags, for to go out

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

muanhanh

Admin

"Showing"  new and clean bags, for to go out Dirtyhandbagsbeforeafte
You love leather bags but they are really sorry, it's dirty (wine, ball pen, grease ...). Is there any secrets to clean up stains that have beautiful bags to go out New Year?

Can I self-cleaning red wine stains on leather bag?

If it is a new stain, you can self-cleaning at home. But if the stain is dry and long, it will be harder and you need to carry out performance.

What not to do when cleaning bags at home?

Never apply cleaning products directly onto the bag. Also never use a paper towel or napkin to wipe the stain because it only makes the situation worse. Instead, choose a white towel, pour cleaner on it and then mop up pockets.

Also, note that when working with leather, you always try to remember that cleaner on a small area to see if any bad reactions then take over the entire application.

Stain stick pen is quite common case. Can I stain it self-cleaning at home?

If the bags have toner on your skin, you should clean signal stains professionals. If that is stain pen, will depend on the bag what you made of leather to fit with the behavior in dyeing leather case and leather, it is best to carry out any physical effect as what you use were also drawn into these types of skin inside. If it's leather, less expensive, pour a little Windex or cleaner cleaner leather shoes to buy from a white towel and gently rub the stain. But remember, try a small area beforehand to ensure there are no side effects.

If it's grease can I do?

With oil, you must be careful. If it's expensive bags, to clean them, you will need a tool for cleaning difficult stains. Therefore, you should wear a bag to deal. If it is less expensive bag, you can clean itself by adding lemon dishwashing liquid made with water and scrub the dirty areas around.

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết