Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to please your wife

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1How to please your wife Empty How to please your wife Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:29 pm

muanhanh

Admin

Time makes no emotional couple passionate. A perfect husband always have to remember these things. What are you waiting, start from day 8/3 to do this to her surprise.

My wife is always right

If you are a wise husband should follow the rules.

When couples argue or any friction occurs, just myself, "but one wife" so you can give to her. Warm comfortable home, their marriage is always burning desire is now well. "She is always the number one social", over the years is that that.

Always praise her

Women often ask themselves just that much when the question in one sentence: "He saw me how? Are you beautiful? "Section. You just quietly compliment "You very good" whether to "pretend". Praise always do women love life more fun.

When his wife clumsy or what you are not satisfied, do not criticize loudly lest penguin inspired her, find a point to compliment her something, at least is trying to encourage.

Light up the plane while wearing scented or'm very happy ... do not forget to thank her, "his wife craft real, what is good." Make sure she will enjoy and never refuse you anything.

You should answer all her questions. Learn to quickly answer routine. If you are more rugged, which makes it increasingly wife seemed suspicious and think you're doing anything weird.

Interested behind foreign

A flower girl on the bus home when her husband always wanted her bridegroom in favor of the wife. When the groom regularly with an external thoughtful, wife would be proud to show people that "my ideal husband."

Do not forget gifts

The important day in your life as husband and wife wedding anniversary, her birthday, the International Women's Day will always be highlighted in red mark your calendar. Despite busy everywhere not forget.

A gift such as flowers or such dress it would make you my wife because her husband was concerned. On 8/3 which is an opportunity for you to express your emotions with that wife.

Spend time with children

He knows a good economic interest in children. Every night, you just spent some time teaching your child learn, or take me to bed. On weekends, your wife and kids out to play lead. The pictures are all happy families are meaningful gift for her.

No woman with his wife

Once married you need to remember that no one over the wife. In crowded place you proudly that "my wife is the most". On the street have met anyone more beautiful, you do not rush in front of her looked at. If there trot wife accidentally caught, just say: "Not pretty as his wife." She will appease the right.

Help her housework

All work electricity, machinery and the story of a man. However, the ideal husband was a good all around the house.

Last hours of work, the coffee instead of sitting in the beer list, please get me home. The wife of the late time, go into the kitchen to help her cassava as hand washing dishes, cleaning house. Sometimes special occasions just funding their housework with some favorite foods she likes.

Every day, my wife busy meals, child care so tired. Then you just motivated by a hand with his wife, and talking to her social causes less fatigue.

Afternoon by special interests, her

Knowing the timing of her way to an easy way to score points with the wife. You liking her way, but something does not mean giving in also. For example, she wanted to see Korean films while still a pile of unwashed dishes, let her naturally. You only need to mention exquisite: "Come to that, tomorrow wash."

Women are always trying to make baked husband, sometimes makes you angry. Taboo is not aloud. The more beautiful like his wife, as his way to his wife, as you should with all your heart he cherished her moments like this, it will be offset.

There are private moments

Children, work spouses do not have much time together. You compensate by spending more time together. At the office, go to lunch together. Occasionally some message sent to her love. Every week, if possible let the kids together for relatives and go somewhere far away to enjoy the happy feelings the couple.

Take care of yourself

Do not let his wife take time for oneself is a way to please wife. Leave dirty clothes into the washing machine, hair should be neat. A man elegantly dressed gentleman makes her more proud when the play list.

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết