Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tamarind leaves can cause kidney failure

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Tamarind leaves can cause kidney failure Empty Tamarind leaves can cause kidney failure Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 pm

muanhanh

Admin

People in some localities to the heart leaves me sour soup or broth for the vegetable. If you use too much salt in the plant oxalate will accumulate, causing kidney stones and even kidney failure.

Chua me there are many types: Chua land me yellow flowers, with three small leaflets; sour me land red flower has 3 leaflets larger and sour tamarind leaves me with many leaflets. All 3 species all belong to the soil sour tamarind (Oxalidaceae) grows naturally in coastal beach, coastal path, damp cool.

In tomato stalks and leaves me with oxalic acid and potassium oxalate especially at high concentration, so plants are sour. Occasionally a few meals eaten sour tamarind leaves (mainly land me sour yellow flowers) soup is okay. But if you always use every day in the long run, oxalate salt available in the tree will combine with calcium in the body to form insoluble calcium oxalate. This gradual accumulation of salt into the pathogenesis pebble stones, which can cause acute renal failure due to blockage of the renal tubule; symptoms are mostly unable to urinate.

Although seldom used, do not eat too many sour me at the same time as oxalate salt toxicity at a dose of 20 - 30g.

Those who had measles as tamarind leaves should not be used because the volume may increase oxalate stones.

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết