Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mexican women are pregnant claim 9 children

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

muanhanh

Admin

Mexican women are pregnant claim  9 children Suleman
A Mexican woman said she was pregnant nine children, only a few months after she gave birth to three.

Karla Vanessa Perez Castaneda, in an interview with Mexico's largest television channel Televisa, said she was shocked to discover she is pregnant so many children.

Nadya Suleman, a woman in California, with 6 out of 8 kids that she was born in 2009. Photo: Channel 4

"It was strange. Doctor said I am pregnant six girls and three boys," she said. "It's too early to start thinking about naming them. I just hope everything will be all right."

Perez was pregnant again quickly after the birth of three, two girls one boy, on 4/11 last year. Before that she and her husband also had a 4 year old son. Perez is expected caesarean on 20/5 to the pregnancy just 7 months old.

"The doctors have scheduled birth but if everything smoothly, they will keep the pregnancy could add another month to the child develop better and not take a long time incubation in a glass case," the mother 32 years old said.

If Perez "New baby" then this would be the most births ever recorded in human history. In January 2009, Nadya Suleman, a woman in California gave birth to eight successful, two girls and six boys, attracting the attention of the press around the world.

Perez, now living in the city of Arteaga, Coahuila northeastern states, shared that she hopes to get support from the government.

"We are living with the husband's and my husband's profession should mount tires very modest income. I think we need more support from the hospital and everything," she said.

Cepeda Ernesto Valdes, mayor, pledged to help all the Perez family needs. "We will be sponsoring parents for the children and support as possible," he said.

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết