Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyoto's traditional Geisha district Gion

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

muanhanh

Admin

It's such a beautiful place!! And great footage too.

james342121 1 week ago

It's nothing about my 'internet history'. It's about encountering so many morons on these here videos. That means you by the way. Next time somebody 'calls you out', you'd have something better than a self-important rant.

UberNoodleX in reply to Peter Griffin (Show the comment) 1 week ago

"Back for more? Maybe it's just me but I see a trend in your comments. Next time you call someone out, don't leave an internet history of you doing the same thing. I didn't write this post to get thumbs up. Hell, I doubt anyone even knows what i'm talking about. But I know you know what this is about and that's all that fucking matters. I got one person to impress and that's myself. Go ahead, reply to me. I won't check it. But maybe the people your trying to impress will." -Thumbs Up Whore

Peter Griffin in reply to UberNoodleX (Show the comment) 1 week ago

Yeah? So why have you replied to every single post? You didn’t move on. You have no life. Who are you kidding? Yeah, you tell yourself that. I guess the time stamps on your posts are incorrect? And yes, you are indeed a jackass.

Peter Griffin in reply to UberNoodleX (Show the comment) 1 week ago

Why do all socially awkward Net posters belittle others?

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết