Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Việc làm - Rao vặt miễn phí

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samsung Galaxy Note Review (AT&T)

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Samsung Galaxy Note Review (AT&T)  Empty Samsung Galaxy Note Review (AT&T) Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:11 pm

muanhanh

Admin

yes, infact, It might be among the best, as its big screen size and stylus is ideal.

Imran Zakhaev in reply to SoundsOfLaughter17 (Show the comment) 1 week ago

Yeah since it only took them 6 months to bring the first Note to AT&T, and another 6 months for it to drop to $200.

I got a refurb for $50 and so far its the best phone i've ever owned. I prefer it 10-1 to my old iPhone 3GS or my girlfriends iPhone 4. Actually she keeps trying to steal it from me.

CravinR1 in reply to CliffordVII (Show the comment) 1 week ago

Is this phone good for old people?

SoundsOfLaughter17 1 week ago

I hate iphones, i love the galaxy note because its so HUGE !

preston2016 1 week ago

WOW looks so much like my iPhone. ohhh wait...For everyone who didn't know Apple filed another suite trying to seek an injuction aganist the Samsung Note, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung S3. If you are all tired of Apple not competing in the marketplace, and choosing to compete in the courtroom instead. Than call the U.S antitrust hotline and tell them of Apple trying to monopolize the market by eliminating their compeition in the courtroom. The number is 1-888-647-3258 (toll free USA) or 202-307-2040

payaza20001 1 week ago

Just got mine today in white, i love it and it fits in my back pocket even with skinny jeans.

Nova9I 1 week ago

VERY tough choice! I have them both! For my salon, i use the NOTE to schedule haircut appointments with clients more conveniently. The phone works well with my apps, over AT&T’s 4G LTE network out of Austin. I can keep track of time and remind customers about their appointments. It’s pretty amazing. But personally, the SGIII rocks, too, for mainstream use.

Juanita Fleming in reply to gamerdoll21 (Show the comment) 1 week ago

Note or s3 which is better

gamerdoll21 1 week ago

I bought one yesterday, already knowing about the 2nd one in sept. No remorse whatsoever

https://traodoitextlink.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết